Besler Stalk Chopper
Designed for versatility, the 7000 Series Stalk Chopper features different rotor angle adjustments. Select from straight, medial or severe angle.
Features & Options
• Available in sizes 4 row through 16 row…rigid or folding
• Rugged 7 x 7 tool bar
• Adjustable chopping units with three possible settings.
• The toolbar is filled with sand for additional weight.
• Triple seal bearings
• Wide range of operating speeds 5 to 12 MPH.
• Available with 6 front blades and 7 rear blades (comes standard with 5 front blades and 6 rear blades)
• Double Basket Assembly
• Chain link harrows
• Available with 3 or 5 bar spiked tooth harrow
• Gauge wheels for added depth control
• Heavy duty tongue and transport to accommodate pull-type applications.